World Hydrogen Mobility 2023 Post-Event Report Now Available!
From 30 May - 1 June 2023, World Hydrogen Leaders gathered industry experts at the Le Méridien Stuttgart for the inaugural World Hydrogen Mobility. Over three days, key learnings included:
• The Hydrogen Mobility market has huge potential to decarbonise transport. The OEMs have market ready FCEVs and refuelling networks are being established in major economies such as Germany and Norway
• Policymaker and private sector collaboration is key to creating demand and providing financial support for early adopters
• Lowering the cost of hydrogen will play a crucial role in advancing the market and creating more commercial opportunities
• Infrastructure is crucial to the development of the market
Download the post-event report below:
World Hydrogen Mobility - 2023 Pre Event Webinar - Now On-Demand!
Hydrogen has huge potential to decarbonise the hard to abate sectors, this is certainly the case with mobility. Heavy duty vehicles, shipping, aviation, and rail are all exploring hydrogen as a solution to decarbonising operations and supply chains. This does not come without its challenges, and this webinar addressed these challenges and discussed potential solutions and opportunities for the mobility sector when it comes to hydrogen:
- Which mobility sector is leading the way in the hydrogen transition?
- What are the main challenges experienced by the market currently?
- What role should policy play in accelerating the rollout of technology and infrastructure?
- Find out the latest updates on fuelling stations and standardisation
- Will hydrogen have a role in decarbonising light duty vehicles?
Present your expertise, project innovation or regional case study to the audience. Discover more about our speaker opportunities below:
Take advantage of the opportunity to meet all of your customers in one place at the same time at World Hydrogen Mobility. Find out more about our sponsorship opportunities below:
Don't miss out on the opportunity to meet and network with the whole hydrogen energy value chain at World Hydrogen Mobility. Find out more about our delegate rates below.
World Hydrogen Mobility offers the perfect platform to network and collaborate with key players in the hydrogen value chain, from investors, project developers, offtakers, government regulators and more.